Monday, January 14, 2013

Thank you to our lovely guests!

Just wanted to share this wonderful review of The Highland Inn from Expedia.com. We are happy to hear such wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. Thanks Octavia!

A lovely little Atlanta mainstay

Posted January 6, 2013
 
It was extremely clean, the staff were all great, the location is unbeatable, and the building/ rooms have lots of character.
 
Walking distance to tons of shops, restaurants and bars.On a main street, but still quiet. Also a gas station and video rental store close by.
 
I love this place. From now on when I visit Atlanta I always want to stay here. The staff are really nice, accommodating and very laid back. The rooms are really clean, and the bathroom in my room was spotless! The building is old and makes a lot of popping and cracking noises when walking around, which I love. I would recommend any type of traveler to check it out. It's a nice and refreshing change from the typical big corporate hotel chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment