On vacation? Here on business? Student? Let's face it, we all need a drink. Here are some spots to grab a cocktail within stumbling distance to the hotel.....
- Cafe 640 - right next door! Try the Grapefruit Rosewater Martini, you won't be sorry.
- Pura Vida - walk out our front door, turn left and walk two doors down. Enough said.
- 4th & Swift - modern comfort food and original cocktails with names like John Chapman? We're sold. You should be too.
- Victory Sandwich followed by Dad's Garage - sandwiches, drinks and improv? win-win-win!
- The Porter - a must for beer lovers and single ladies
- Wrecking Bar - picked the best brewpub in Atlanta 2011
- Sotto Sotto - for the wino in all of us
- Krog Bar - anything Kevin Rathbun touches is gold so, you know, just go.
If you aren't in the mood to hang out in a bar or if you just want to lounge around in your room and have a few, you can pick something up here:
- Buddy's - they have a wonderful wine and beer selection for a gas station. No, really! Right on the corner of N Highland & North Ave
- Green's - they have everything! Beer, wine, liquor, etc. 737 Ponce De Leon
- Savi Urban Market - you can grab dinner and drinks at this fancy little market.
- Publix Supermarket - the usual grocery store selection but this is going to be the closest of the four mentioned.
Lastly, you can combine tourism, education and drinking all in one by visiting Sweetwater and taking the brewery tour. We're just saying.